In the News
About Jeanne K. Smith
Jeanne K. Smith combines her practice of organizational consulting in business and residential settings with the estate organization field she pioneered.
Jeanne’s work has been profiled in the Jan-Feb. 2007 issue of the
AARP Magazine, in an article entitled, “Conquering
Clutter”. She has been featured in the Kiplinger's Retirement Report and The Wall Street Journal and on television on Contact 4-KRON-Bay TV, and Quicken.com Money Reports.
Articles about Jeanne and her work have appeared in:
- Active Over 50 (2009)
- Professionally Speaking (2009)
- Chicago Tribune (2008)
- Kiplinger's Personal Finance Magazine (2007)
- AARP Magazine (2007)
- Health (2005)
- Los Altos Town Crier (October 20, 2004)
- Health (2004)
- The Practice – Financial Planning (2003)
- Kiplinger Retirement Report (2000)
- Wall Street Journal (Monday,
November 30, 1998)
- Kiplinger Retirement Report (1997)
- Jeanne was profiled in the business section of the Palo Alto
Weekly, on October 23, 1996, and her work was featured again in "Setting Up Shop," Palo Alto Weekly, February 6, 1998.
- The importance Jeanne's estate organization work was emphasized in "Living life to the fullest . . ., " the chairman's message in the Business News, Mountain View Chamber of Commerce, October, 1998.
- Jeanne has been quoted in numerous articles on residential organization in Woman's World.
- Jeanne was interviewed on Contact 4, Bay TV, San Francisco, California and Quicken.com Money Reports and KVON Radio.