Benefits of Exit Strategies
- Creates a “gift of love” that only YOU can give to your loved ones. You know that you have done everything you can to make this difficult time easier for your family. They will know that you have cared enough for them - to face your own fears and concerns - to create this plan for them to follow.
- Organizes and records all the information a family needs to handle the practical realities of a disaster, incapacity or a death.
- Enables the family, and most importantly those who are facing death, to approach this transition with self-confidence, security and peace of mind.
- Furnishes a formal arena to discuss and record YOUR wishes.
- Eliminates decisions made at a time of crisis or grief, thereby reducing stress at a time of loss. This may also reduce the financial impact of a loss, with wishes communicated and plans in place.
- Opens doors of communications between generations.
- Prepares a strategy to enable the survivors to function and facilitates the healing process.
- Provides an opportunity to review your legal documentation, to make changes as appropriate and to assess the need for further estate planning actions. This can be in either the legal or financial areas.
Purchase the CD and/or Workbook